Fresh ‘n’ Peachy
ColourPop Fresh ‘n’ Peachy Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a brighter, light-medium coral with moderate, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation with a smooth, more velvety texture that was thin and lightly powdery. I have found that this formula, generally, can be flat/almost dry on my skin, so it can take a careful application of product to get a blended look that doesn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture, which was the case here. It wore well for eight hours before fading visibly.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Shortbread (PiP, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).
- MAC Like Me, Love Me (P, $29.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Patrick Ta Do We Know Her (Powder) (PiP, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Milani Coral Beams #4 (PiP, ) is darker, more muted (95% similar).
- Tarte Heir (LE, $29.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Sweet Revenge (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Sydney Grace Peaches and Cream (P, $9.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Kaja Pink Cloud (PiP, ) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Dolline (P, $37.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Honey Thief (P, $22.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!